Terms & Conditions
- I understand that you the personal trainer operate on a pre-pay basis and that sessions must be paid for in advance. Bookings will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
- Block Sessions have an expiry date of 3 months from the initial start date.
- I understand that I must contact the trainer directly to cancel or change booked sessions. I understand that if I need to cancel a training session, I need to contact the trainer within 24 hours of our session time. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will incur full charge.
- I understand all sessions will last One hour unless otherwise stated and will start and finish on time. I also understand that my trainer may not be able to provide a full hour if I am late to a session. However, if my trainer is late for a session, I will still receive the full session time or have the outstanding time added to another session.
- I understand the results of any training programme cannot be guaranteed and my progress depends on my effort and cooperation in and outside the sessions.
- I understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If I sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in the fitness programme, I acknowledge that the trainer is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by the gross negligence or intentional act of the trainer.
- I certify that my answers outlined in the Pre-Activity Consultation are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform my trainer of any conditions or changes in my health, now and ongoing, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- I understand that in the unlikely event of my trainer being unable to continue my training, I can request a full refund from any pre-booked sessions.